AppInChina is a leading publisher of international software in China, publishing over 300 of the world’s most popular apps, games and SaaS platforms in the Chinese market. We’ve achieved 10x revenue growth over the past 3 years and are profitable without having accepted any outside investment.
Our goal is to build a global technology company that delivers a major positive impact on the world. We plan to achieve this by continuing to hire truly outstanding people, enabling us to further expand our range of products and services through ongoing innovation.
What do we offer?
- An exciting entrepreneurial environment within an internationally diverse team at an established, profitable and rapidly growing company.
- A fast-paced learning environment in which you’ll enjoy a high degree of autonomy in your work and have the opportunity to develop expertise across a wide range of services and client types.
- An amazing office space in China World Tower B in the centre of Guomao.
- Gold-level membership of Beijing’s best gym – Trainyard – worth CNY 18,888 per year.
- Good work-life balance and flexible working hours.
- 10 days of paid annual leave in your 1st year, rising to 20 days in your 2nd year.
- Generous salaries and performance-based bonuses.
- Social insurance and housing fund payments based upon your pre-tax salary, as well as work visas for non-Chinese staff.
What will you do?
You will work closely with our Operations Manager to oversee the AppInChina product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and client requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver outstanding solutions. Examples of your day-to-day work may include:
- Enhancing the AppInChina client dashboard’s top-up functionality to enable clients to add funds via credit card;
- Creating an operations process and portal for ad-monetized games;
- Expanding the functionality and enhancing the professional look and feel of the customer support system;
- Enhancing the company’s documentation on its APIs and SDKs;
- Creating an operations process and portal for Multi-Layer Protection Scheme (MLPS) filings;
- Improving our contract renewals process, including operations procedures, creating a system for renewals, received payments, and invoices; and
What will you bring to our team?
- Native-level Chinese language and fluent English.
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong track record of academic and/or business success.
- A track record of innovation and development of new products and services.
- Strong work ethic with an entrepreneurial and resilient mind-set.
- Logical thinking enabling you to determine the best solution to issues and challenges as they arise, and design improvements to existing processes.
- A love of learning that enables you to continuously imprve your skill set and adapt to a rapidly changing industry.
- A strong understanding of software and the mobile industry.
- Demonstrable programming proficiency and strong track record of value-add at work.
How to apply?
Email your CV to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org